Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Etsy Shop



So a month or so ago, as I chatted with my friend Ingrid at Michelle's (amazing) wedding, she told me all about her little venture on the side--a shop on Etsy where she sells vintage clothes. This inspired me to do the same thing, but with housewares, as I just don't know enough about clothes to make that leap just yet. ;)

With that being said, Stewski's Vintage Finds was created! It's been really fun for me as it combines two of the things I love most--shopping and the satisfaction of a good sale (hence why I loved my days at Nordstrom so much!). Granted, I have only sold one item so far but hey, it's only been a few weeks, ok??

I don't plan on making it big with my shop, but some extra income is always good! Although as my sweet husband has pointed out, I'm still in the negative as of now... hopefully not for long though!

If you know of any lovers of all things vintage please be sure to send them my (and Ingrid's) way!

1 comment: