I love being able to make treats for nights like this--it's a great opportunity to remake successful recipes, as well as try new fun ones! My buddy Susie made these delish tortellini caprese skewers for a ladies night back in New Hampshire and I recreated them today. They are beautiful!
I am also planning on making this pumpkin dump cake tomorrow, and am pretty pumped about it. We'll see how the ladies feel about it tomorrow. ;)
On a side note, I am absolutely loving Pinterest, as it gives me a great place online to post all the recipes I want to try. I have used it a few times this week to get back to recipes--no more searching the web or your email to find that recipe, amazing! You have to be invited to Pinterest (kinda weird), so let me know if anyone out there wants an invite, it is pretty cool (you also get to see what your friends are pinning!).
No comments:
Post a Comment