Brian and I had an awesome weekend filled with friends, children of friends and football! We had the opportunity to watch little Alex for a while on Saturday and it was a lot of fun--boy, is he cute! And (sorry Shannon) I think about ready to start walking... although seeing as my knowledge of babies is quite limited, perhaps I am dead wrong.
After that we hit up "Spamalot" at the Morrison Center here in town--awesome. I have been a fan of the movie for many years but Brian had never seen it before, so I think it probably would've been more fun for him if he had. We still had a great time, but the play "Spamalot" is really only the highlights of the movie "Spamalot" so a plot was nary to be found...
On Sunday we hosted a mini-Thanksgiving at our house as we had received a free turkey from Brian's work and thought we should put it to good use! We had a blast eating all the delicious sides everyone provided, as well as watching all the kids present play--there were about five in all (Ranging from 5 mos. to 4 years) and things got a little crazy at times! I didn't realize just how high those little guys could reach...
Well, on to the next weekend! But first, Sippin' in the City tonight with Shannon! :)
And sip we did!!!
ReplyDelete